What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A free survival course
- The tool is so small that it can be stored on your person or in any number of places convenient to the driver
- Convenient key ring, ensures that the Evac3 is always ready when you need it most
- Extremely loud whistle will alert first responders to your exact location
- Guarded seatbelt cutter rips through even the toughest of seatbelts
- Automatic window punch with hardened steel tip
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ultimate Survival Skills scores 76.60/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://survivallife.com/cb/evac3/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD4.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: survivallife.com you’ll also be taken through to survivallife.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)